Monday, November 22, 2010

My obsession with lingerie

Random thought? I know.. but I've come to realize that I truly like lingerie. I guess if I honestly look back to my undergrad days, its been quite obvious. For example, I always got excited about the Victoria's secret semi-annual sale as well as the Victoria's secret fashion show. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've missed any of these "critical" events since 2003. What surprises me is that it took me this long to realize my interest/obsession.

I guess for me, like I'm guessing for most other women, lingerie is all about I feel when I'm wearing it. The sexier, the more confident, naughtier and sexier I feel.

I guess I felt the need to share because I just made another trip to Victoria's secret for highly recomended lip gloss and somehow ended up buying some more lingerie :). Needless to say, I've banned myself from that store till the next mega sale ;)

No comments: