Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Picking Up Blogging Again

I guess I go through phases when I feel like blogging and other times I am just either overworking myself or too lazy to be motivated to blog. In any case there have been a few things going on with me and I figured this is a good time as any to get back into blogging

I was told that this semester (the first semester in my 2nd and final year)would be easier but I think they lied to me. If anything, I realize that it was really front loaded and as such I didn't have the time to be able to enjoy myself as much. After my midterms rolled around I realize that *crossing my fingers* things should run out smoothly here on out :)...

In any case, I have decided to enjoy myself as much as possible because I will be going back out to the real world sometimes next year and I guess I don't want to grow up yet :)

My fun thing for today, I went to see the San Antonio Spurs play the Oklahoma City Thunders in Austin. Yay!!! It was nice to be out at another game atmosphere. This would have to be my 3rd or 4th NBA basketball game that I've attended. I had fun and we actually got pretty good seats. I had a great time.

Next fun thing... Trip to Atlanta...

No comments: