Saturday, July 19, 2008

A busy Weekend

This weekend I had like 3 things lined up. First off Femi and Ebun's birthday party on Friday night, Abim's surprise bridal shower and a work Dallas Wide event on Saturday evening, and Esta's baby dedication on sunday. I told you.. I wasnt joking when I said it was a busy weekend. I have to admit that staying home on PTO not doing anything this week definitely helped. After all that bumming out, I could go out and get back into the busy weekend and be nice and ready to get back to work.

The birthday party was at a hookah lounge and I got all excited about getting to try this but I got so carried away that I never really tried it... Whatever! I got some really good pictures though... Okay so maybe they are not all mine but some of the good ones are of me.


The bridal shower was awesome. Everyone, well actually most people were dressed up and we had a good time. Yeah I still had to miss part of it because of the work event but we got to see the soon to be bride get surprised before we left



And I also had pictures from the work event... All in all, it was a great weekend.

No comments: