Friday, February 8, 2008

So I think I've officially lost my camera

:(... Need I say more...

Okay Okay I will. Gosh, I am glued to my camera. Ever since I got it last Feb. Its slim and sleek frame and the fact that it takes very good pictures and helps me capture some very amazing moments. All my london, paris, barcelona, miami, san francisco and you name it events that have happened in between were captured in here and yeah it hurts that that baby was a good chunk of change from my wallet. And after I'd fallen in love with it, I deserted it in the seat back pocket on my flight home on Friday. Bummer :(. The only reason I even took it out was because we were flying over the sierra nevadas in Cali and the view was amazing. I dont know if its just that or the frustration that the airline couldnt locate it for me 30 mins after I got off the plane. Oh well I'll give it a week and if I dont hear anything I'll have to buy something new. Hopefully its cheaper now :(

No comments: