Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snowboarding - Quickly Becoming my New Hobby

So last weekend, I decided to go snowboarding again and it was soooo much more fun than my first trip. For starters I finally know how to direct my board and I am learning to slow down while on the board. Great Improvement according to my girlfriend Keyna who has been up snowboarding with me both times I've been up. Another good thing is that I got to see a different view of Lake Tahoe (Very different from what I saw last summer). And I guess it made me realize that I actually do enjoy landscape pictures and views (Hey, I learned something new about myself). Note to anyone who hasn't tried snowboarding, I say you NEED to. Yeah its quite pricey but ultimately, its worth it...

Enjoy the pictures.. Oh yeah, I picked up a new camera... and all I can say is that... It is wicked.

No comments: