Thursday, June 24, 2010

For Women's Eyes Only - The Push

So I discovered push up bras. Let me clarify, I've always known that they existed but I'm not one to call attention to my babies :) at least that's what I felt push ups would do. My discovery came about because its that time of the year for semi-annual sales and I have a yearly summer ritual - visit the Victoria's Secret semi annual sale. It was during this year's ritual that I decided to try on the push ups. The concept came about because at MBA prom earlier this year, I realized that I wasn't properly equipped for the type of dress I wanted to wear. In any case, I think a combination of the new style and the colors have me pretty excited and I thought it was blog worthy. Now to transition from the regular IPEX to push ups should be a fun and somewhat pricey project but I am looking forward to it.

By the way, on an aside, I find that the it adds a little bit more boost to my ego and I appreciate that ;)

No comments: