Saturday, June 27, 2009

Time on my hands

So I was a consultant for 5 years and I left to go back to B school. What that means is that basically, I've been on the go for the last 6 years. My typical work schedule is fly out sunday evening or early monday morning, work till 8pm ish Mon - Wed, fly home thursday and prepare for my next trip out on Wednesday. It worked for me and I didnt realize that I was really on the go until this summer. So this summer I am interning for a major CPG company in Chicago and needless to say that one thing I noticed is that I always have time in the evenings. It's a good thing for me but at the same time, I am learning what it means to have time on my hands. So initially, I added the gym to my routine, but this week I began to watch for movies. I stared off with girlie stuff...

The proposal
He's just not that into you
Gran Torino
Eagle Eye
Shopaholic
Taken

and if I am lucky I may add transformers to it this weekend... should be fun. Anyone that knows me knows that that's probably more movies than I normally see in a year :)...

On the side, soccer is my all time weekend pass time so I got to go to Lincoln Park today to represent the company against others... It was fun... we qualified but didnt make it past our first game.. :(... I guess it'll be back to beach soccer after next weekend..... In any case, I am heading out to check out Taste of Chicago...

Enjoy your weekend..

No comments: