Sunday, April 26, 2009

Swimming Classes In Session

So not sure if I remembered saying this but I am officially learning spanish and as if that was not enough, I decided that I would actually perfect my swimming.

Not sure if I mentioned this but I actually do like to swim. I think I love the water. In any case my problem with swimming is that I dont breathe right in water so I end up holding my breath and going as far as I can before I get tired and which is only about half a lap of a regular sized pool. I've decided that I want to fix that so I signed up for swimming lessons from the famous Gregory pool on campus and I guess along with learning to breathe, I am learning the different swimming styles. I have the last few weeks of classes this week and the instructor has "threatened" to take us to the deep end - We'll see how well I do :)

No comments: