Monday, February 14, 2011

Where do you shop?

So today, someone asked me this simple question, "where do you shop?" and I rattled off a short but honest list. Not because I wanted to but just more out of not wanting to lie.

The reality is that when a woman asks you where you shop especially when she does not directly give you a compliment like. "hey, nice skirt, where did you get it?". Actually regardless of how someone asks it, as a woman, I know that what she is truly asking is where do you shop so that I can buy similar things. I have friends that I don't care if we have similar items but when someone that has not always been especially sweet/nice or someone will be in the same place where she'll wear the similar same type things asks, I freak out.

I guess the fear of wearing the same thing as some other woman does not sound appealing :). One of my friends said you should have a back up store that you shop out occasionally but you should never give out your true secret :).. Maybe I should take that advice :)

No comments: