Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Looking back at my B School journey

So as of today, 12/8, I have officially completed 75% of my MBA. People say time flies and I've always thought yeah yeah time flies but it really hit me this time. I still remember people reading my MBA application essays very clearly as if it was only yesterday and then there was the commitment fear to actually going to business school and then there was the question of which business school. Today, my questions are, what easy classes can I take so that I have an easy final semester but still learn something :)

Anyway, I am looking forward to a really good next semester. I've finally decided what I want to do with my life for the next few years and I'm looking forward to the possibility of seeing the world literally. The option to go to the world cup is looking very real and makes me happy.

If there is anything I've learned with my time at B school is that when you want to do something, set your heart on it, commit to it, work hard on it, and in no time you'll be through with it.

Anyway, hopefully now that I have a break I can catch up with friends and family this holiday season :) Yay!!!

No comments: