Saturday, April 5, 2008

Gorgeous Tour of San Francisco - by Ben...

About work – Oh yeah, so I got extended for another 3 weeks. I basically got enough time to transition my testing knowledge to the incoming tester. So I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel. What this does to me is send me into pre-vacation mode. So anyway it only meant one other thing… There was more time to go sight seeing in San Francisco. I had a tour guide, Ben… This time.

So we started off going through twin peaks, then Bakers beach, some windmill place that had lots of pretty flowers, Golden Gate Park, de Young Museum – saw some pretty interesting art work by Gilbert and George…. No comments, then onwards to a view of Alcatraz, Pier 39 to see the sea lions , we grabbed some ice cream on the way and then finished the day off at a bar watching the final four semi-finals basketball games.

At the end of the day, I was totally exhausted. Conclusion – Ben gives amazing tours :)

Thanks Ben

No comments: